Salvation writing

Today i finished my Salvation writing which is about a clan of cats and a dog named Soot.

I hope you enjoy.

With the world in ruins, they began to board the ship in hope of salvation… Soot and JuniperFang were last to board the ship but when they did the door closed and the ship took off, hovering there for a while. The ship began to fly up but was dragged down by… Twolegs!? Soot heard Juniper gasp. He suddenly felt scared, yanking Juniper closer. Soot asked Juniper to explain what was happening. Juniper started by saying β€œWell there are many twolegs trying to pull down the ship” she explained, β€œLike how many?”asked Soot, his ears pinned back. β€œAbout 46” she replied, Soot could tell she was trying to stay calm. ‘So loads of twolegs?” said Soot, β€œAnd it’s purple outside Soot!” said Juniper excitedly β€œoh how I wish I could see ” sighed Soot, placing his nose on his paws. A bright white light blasted down the two legs letting the ship move up. β€œSoot its starclan!” Juniper squealed excitedly, β€œAh yes, good news at last!” Soot raised his head hearing a new voice, β€œwho’s there?” asked Soot. β€œdon’t worry, it’s just MistyFoot.” Soot heard Juniper say. β€œOh ok” Soot said, laying his nose on his paws again, falling asleep. When he awoke they had landed, Soot felt something wrong when he exited the ship… his sniffer was broken? And he couldn’t hear out of his right ear?Β